Tuesday, September 11, 2012

One Long Weekend Made Longer


 

It is tough to spend a long weekend all by yourself without your loved one and the worst part of my life is there will be more of those days to come.  I just cannot stop asking God why does He allow death and sufferings on earth.  I have been waiting all these months for just one answer from Him.
 
Four months have gone by and I am still living in regrets and guilts.  My head is working like a dryer day and night with regrets and guilts spinning round and round in me trying to dry them out.   I guess the dryer is aging and its spinning power is slowing down.  The drying process is taking longer and longer.
 
 
 

A question came popping up in my mind... What is Love?  Most people must have heard of the following Bible verses:
 
1 Corinthians 13:4-8
 
4 Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. 5 It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. 6 Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. 7 It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.  8 Love never fails. But where there are prophecies, they will cease; where there are tongues, they will be stilled; where there is knowledge, it will pass away.
 
Love keeps no record of wrongs just stood out from the other verses while I was reading them just now.  Maybe it is telling me Terry kept no record of my wrong doings and I should free myself of any guilt or regret but how and when will I be able to do that?
 
 
 

P.S. Whether you are in love or your relationship grows stale, please read 1 Corinthians 13:4-8 from time to time. They are fertilizers alike and will definitely give you new insights on love every time you read them.
 
 
 

No comments: