Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Do You Remember?



Do you still remember the birthday gift from Tina and Jean?
Do you still remember the message you wanted to put on the tile?

Tina, Jean, Wayne and I attended the inauguration of the Leave Your Mark! Community Campaign on the new Ken Spencer Science Park at TELUS World of Science on October 21, 2012.  It was so thoughtful of Tina and Jean to think of you when Science World came up with this name your tile campaign and decided to buy you a tile for your birthday this year.   Too sad you could not get to see the tile in person but I knew  you were with us that day.




I still remember the excited look on your face after knowing you were bought a tile 
at TELUS Science World.  
I still remember the serious look on your face trying to come up with the message for the tile.
I still remember every single moment of our time together.
Thank you for including me in the tile and in your life.


I am really grateful for what Tina and Jean have done and I am sure this is the best gift you had ever received.  Isn`t it great to know you are still part of the TELUS family in one way or the other?




Anyone who may be interested in getting a tile at the Science Park,

No comments: