Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Thanksgiving Day




I once thought I would be left alone after Terry passed away. 
I once thought the 'Froese' would soon be a past tense to me.  
I once thought it would be a lonesome Thanksgiving Day for me from now on.
 
I never thought I could have any more thing to thank for on Thanksgiving Days. 
I never thought losing one Froese would be the beginning of meeting more Froeses.
I never thought I could still be a member of the Froese families without Terry.
 
I would never thought I could have an enjoyable Thanksgiving Dinner with the other Froeses this year.  It would be most ideal if Terry could be with us at the dinner but I know he would be happy to see me spending the day with his other family members on Thanksgiving.  I knew he was with us that night even though I did not get to see 444.
 
 
 
 

No comments: