Friday, August 24, 2012

Blessed By Angels

 
 


 
Isn't it amazing to have so many angels dancing around you? 

Last week, I was in a panic mood as I noticed there are a number of issues with my car that may need servicing attention but the warranty of the car will soon be expiring in September.  Will I have enough time to deal with those problems before the warranty is up and will those repairs be covered by the warranty?  I also do not want to face any unexpected repairs and expenses after the warranty so I want to make sure the car company will do a full check on my car before the coverage is up.  But how well will you trust the company when they have a business to run?
 
Knowing I can never graduate from the class of Automobile for Dummies 101 and I will definitely be running around like a chicken with its head cut off when it comes to car servicing, Terry arranged well in advance two wonderful angels, Marie and Chris to help me with this concern.   I wrote an email to Marie last week and Chris called me right away the next day, answered all my concerns, set everything up for me and ensured me that he will stay on top of it.  He is so professional (for not laughing out loud on stupid questions I asked), so polite and tolerating of my ignorance on cars and he is simply the best.  My mind was so much at ease after talking to him. 
 
I was then thinking how could someone who was so sick himself could still put you in the first place, plan and organize things well ahead for you so that in times of need, you will be in good hands, worry free and be well taken care of?  How can I not miss him when he was such a wonderful and thoughtful husband?
 
 



Then, it came angel Joanne who made me silk chicken soup when she was not even drinking the soup herself.  I still remember the expression on Terry's face when he first saw me preparing this soup as he had never seen a black chicken in his life.  He must have hundred of questions swirling through his mind: was I dating a barbarian? where was this woman from, Mars or Venice? what on earth was she drinking? That was so gross!! ..... And of course, years going by, he had more biology lessons on different animal species that only Chinese will enjoy eating!
 
 
 
 
There are angels after angels coming my way for the past few months, be it a wink, a tap on the shoulder, a warm hug, a hello, a walk,  a tearful conversation, a phone call, a short text, a note on Facebook, a happy 1 hour lunch, a long BBQ dinner,  a professional advice, a tacit support, a long distance greeting, a visit, a lending hand, and so many more........ and I know I will be encountering more angels in different forms and signs in months and years to come. 
 
 
So Am I Not Blessed?  And.......I really really do Believe In Angels!!!!
 
 


No comments: