Thursday, August 23, 2012

Yesterday Once More? Yesterday No More!

August 23, 2012, 2:59 am


Yesterday morning was one of those mornings that I was swarmed with guilt while thinking of Terry about things that I could have done better and nicer to him but did not, words that I could have said and presented to him in a better and sweeter manner but I did not.  Waves after waves of guilt were rushing ashore and carrying me offshore that I almost drowned myself in tears.
 
Obviously Terry heard me and sent me two significant indications that warmed my heart, comforted me, assured me that he is and will always be with me and wanted me to free myself from feeling guilty as he has forgiven me for whatever I have done to him and that he is not angry at me anymore.
 
How often do you see a 444 licence plate in Vancouver and again I was following one yesterday after lunch!



 
 
 
Checking my scrabble stats late last night and 444 is the number of games I have won since Dec 3, 2010.
 
 
Don`t tell me this is a coincidence!!!  I now pronounce myself GUILT-FREE!!!!
 


P.S.  Hmmm....Not to mention one more from a couple of weeks ago!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments: