Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Decked Out

Quote of the Day:

"Both tears and sweat are salty, but they render a different result.
Tears will get you sympathy; sweat will get you change."

-    Jesse Jackson

 
After a day's hard work under the angry sun and gallons of sweat produced, here is how my deck looks like now.



I totally underestimate the size of the job as it is only a small deck.  Once I got my hands dirty, I started to realize it was not as easy as I thought.  I ended up reorganizing the hardwood tiles at least 4 to 5 times to make it work.   It is so much like solving a puzzle to me.

I am no believer of gender equality and I strongly believe this is a blue job!  Otherwise, why there is the color blue and pink?  Why God created Adam and Eve?  I miss you Terry!!





No comments: