Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Terry-Sent Angels


Terry sent me two Earth angels on Saturday to re-wire the TV cables in my house. He mentioned about the wiring at my place when he was sick in bed to Tina and Rob, a lovely couple from TELUS. Not only do they make sure the job is done but done flawlessly. Frankly, not many people nowadays will follow through on a casual request especially when the person who brought that up was no longer with us.


  

Greatly appreciate for what they have done as this was not a baby job but a 3-hour non-stop one with no assistance or mercy of any kind from me. I felt even worse when knowing it was Rob's birthday on that day. If I had known, I could have asked him to do more............... like washing my car, mowing the lawn, cutting a birthday cake or having gourmet food in a decent restaurant instead of my oh my home made ones. Anyway, Happy Birthday again Rob and I will definitely remember his big day and treat him like a KING next year. Tina, please remind me if I become a victim of Alzheimer before his next b-day.

PAPA, just want to let you know all your friends are really nice, friendly and helpful and that Tina and Rob have ensured one of your last wishes on earth was not left unattended.

No comments: