Wednesday, July 11, 2012

The Sky Was Crying - June 16, 2012


The sky was crying with us on June 16, 2012.  Tears were rolling down the streets when almost 150 people gathered at Woodlawn Funeral Home in Abbotsford to celebrate the life of Terry, the love of my life.  The hall was filled with tears and laughters throughout the service.  Thanks to Jonathan of Woodlawn, Garth Froese, Russ Froese, Mike Black, Joe Lanouette, Erwin Wong, Tina Rovatti, Steven Scuor and all of our close relatives, friends and co-workers, the service was a great one.


Anyone interested can visit Terry's website www.TerryFroese.com for video of the service, photo galleries, tributes and slideshow presentations. 

While preparing the photo slideshow for Terry, I realized how less I knew about his early days.  Even though he did try to tell me bits and pieces every now and then, I always either turned a deaf ear or had selective hearing on what he was telling me.  To all my friends, please get to know more about your loved one's childhood, adsolescence to emerging adulthood if you do not know anything about it as yet.   I am sure your loved one will have lots of interesting stories to share with you as I can only get to know more about him from his friends now.  So, don't wait before it is too late!


On the same day, Terry and his parents were laid to rest at their final homes in Yarrow Cemetery.  Rain kept pouring down and was it rain or tears on my face?  Rest in Peace, my love, Dad and Mum, Coco and Bebe.  See you all one day.

"Let it not be death but completeness!"


No comments: