Friday, July 6, 2012

Worst Day of My Life - May 8, 2012

May 8 was definitely the worst day of my life.  PAPA Terry chose to leave me on that day to move on to a better place where there is only peace and no more sufferings.

I still remember the last sentence he spoke to me on that day, "May be it's time to say".  "Say what?" I asked.  "Bye Bye", he replied.  It is still so vivid and still stuck at the back of my mind.  Why did he choose to leave me so soon?   I still have so many things I want to say to him, telling him how much I love him, how much I am going to miss him?  Life is so not the same without him.

I know this is going to be a long grieving process and mourning journey.  Hope this blog can be a pain reliever for me.   Knowing Terry will be visiting my blog up there, I am going to share the bits and pieces of my life WITHOUT him with him and any visitor who happens to drop by.




No comments: