Sunday, July 22, 2012

Three-Digit Number


444 may mean nothing to most people but it is a very meaningful number for Terry and I.  Ever since I met Terry in 2004, I (even Terry) have been seeing 444 constantly from checking time on clocks; time displays; cell phones; computer monitors to hospital billboards in Hong Kong, car licence plates in Vancouver, Anchorage, Alaska to Guangzhou, China, price on food packages to odometer of my car.  Not to mention Terry's Chevrolet Suburban licence plate number was 444-CDB.


I am not sure if 444 is a positive or negative sign and have never had the urge to check out if there is any spiritual meaning behind it. In Chinese culture, the number 4 represents death so subconsciously I have associated this number with a meaning of negativity even though I am not too too superstitious myself.

So often I think of Terry while driving and will start crying.  Not long the police officer may stop me one day and issue me a ticket for DUI (driving under influence).  I was driving home after a few errands yesterday morning and started thinking of Terry and our iconic number.  Remembering I had to grab a bottle of ketchup, I stopped at Save On Food and coincidentally my bill came to $4.44 exact.

This incident led me to checking 444 online and came across the following website last night:



According to Laura Warnke, the author of Intuitive Journal, 444 is a very powerful number. It means that your angels are by your side and want the very best for you. This may come in the form of a music song on the radio, an Earth angel saying a specific phrase to you at just the right moment, or seeing certain numbers or words on a licence plate or road sign.  444 itself refers to an angelic presence surrounding you and taking comfort in the protection afforded you from the angels. Your angels are always near you, all you have to do is reach out to them with a thought, a thank you, or a wish or a prayer. No message goes unheard. You just may not get the answer in the form you expect.


Tears kept rolling down my cheeks and I started crying out loud as the interpretation was astounding and touched my nerves hard.  So, does it mean angels have been with us and blessed our relationship all along but am I being unreasonable for asking for a longer term?  Regardless, it is indeed comforting to learn that the angels have my back and are there present, protecting me either from danger or my own fearful thoughts. It may even be Terry who is my angel now protecting me on earth and showing his presence to me through the number 444.

No comments: